How Do I Register My Child?
If you are new to Koala Kare, please select “New Families” to create an account. Complete the required information and submit. An email will be sent with further instructions on enrolling your child(ren).
If your child has attended Koala Kare in the past two years, please select” Returning Families” and complete the required information. An email will be sent with further instructions on re-enrolling your child(ren).
1. Click on the “New Families” tab below. Once the lead form is complete and submitted, your account will be moved to our “waitlisted” status.
2. You will receive an email that directs you to set up an account in our ChildPilot parent portal system. PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK OR SPAM FOLDER. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours, please email Pamela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Also in this email, is instructions on completing the required Registration Form. This form must be filled out completely with all requested information. If any information is missing or incorrect, we cannot process the enrollment.
4.Once your account is created and your complete Registration Form is submitted, you will receive a WELCOME EMAIL. Again, check your junk or spam folder, and contact Pamela at email@example.com
if you do not receive this email within 24 hours.
Welcome back to Koala Kare!
1. Click on the “Returning Families” tab below.
2. Please log onto your Parent Portal and submit the 22-23 Registration Form.
3. Once this form is received, it will be processed, and your Welcome to Koala Kare email will be sent, confirming your child's enrollment. Your child cannot attend until you receive this email. Please check your Spam or Junk folder. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours, not including weekends or holidays, please email Pamela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing your child again!